You have a proven, hands-on track record in biochemistry and protein analytics and hold an advanced university degree (M.Sc.) or have considerable relevant professional experience. If you are a self-sufficient, flexible, reliable, and precise person, meet the requirements listed below and are willing to bring projects to success, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
As an Analytical Associate your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and performing analytical methods for characterization, identification, and quantification of (glyco)proteins
• Analyzing biomolecules such as proteins and glycans (e.g., by U/HPLC, SEC, IEX, mass spectrometry, immunoassays)
• Independently planning and executing analytical research projects
• Maintaining analytical instruments
• Processing, evaluating, and reporting of data as well as presentation in scientific meetings
You are an efficient, proactive, and result-oriented person, who is motivated to bring tasks to completion and have
• Experience and knowledge in protein biochemistry and protein analytics, including post translational modifications such as glycosylation
• Hands-on experience working with and maintaining HPLC/UPLC instruments
• Practical experience with protein (glycan) mass spectrometry is a plus
• Experience in chromatography and statistical data evaluation and high affinity for software tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Good IT-knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, databases)
• Ability to work independently as well as in a group as multi-cultural team player
The working place is Schlieren near Zurich, easily accessible by public transportation. If you meet the requirements of this exciting position and would like to work in a friendly, highly motivated, and dynamic team, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please send your detailed application (CV, motivation letter, references if available) in .pdf format to email@example.com. Due to visa regulations, only applicants eligible to a Swiss work permit can be considered for this position.