Founded in 2017 BISC Global has grown to be a Top 10 Bioinformatics Consulting and Services Firm supporting world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Through our offices in Ghent, Belgium; Basel, Switzerland; Boston, MA; and San Francisco, CA; BISC Global provides data-analytics, custom tool/pipeline development, and cloud solutions delivered on-site or remotely. By leveraging our global workforce of expert consultants, BISC Global supports a variety of data analysis tools, including machine learning (data mining, pattern recognition, image analysis, (un)supervised learning, neural networks, deep learning), bioinformatics (single-cell transcriptomics, metabolomics, metagenomics, epigenomics), and statistics (experimental design, mathematic modelling, signal-to-noise enhancement, and independent data cross validation).
Products, services, technology
BISC Global offers off- and on-site bioinformatic support typically for following types of projects:
- Genomics, Single Cell & Transcriptomics, Metabolomics, Metagenomics, Proteomics, Epigenomics
- Machine Learning, Systems Biology, Immunomics, Antibody Discovery
- Database automation & Cloud Solutions
BISC Global also offers simplified Bioinformatics by online automated pipelines for:
- Transcriptomics: Single-cell or bulk gene expression profiling and basic downstream analysis
- Genomics: Whole or targeted genome germline and somatic variant calling
- Immunerepertoire analysis: Repertoire annotation, clonotyping, lineage grouping
Efficient and creative Bioinformatics consulting both on and off site.