This training workshop will take place in a virtual format (4 half-day modules) via a digital platform with live trainer interaction and interactive activities which will enable you to ask questions and discuss theory to ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of the course content.
It offers an overview of the drug development process including the following topics:
● Good Clinical Practice / ICH Guidelines / Directives
● “Who’s Who” in clinical research – roles and responsibilities
● Conducting Clinical Trials: pre-, during and post study activities
● Clinical trial methodology and design
● Understanding and handling of adverse events
● Monitoring clinical studies
Member companies of the Swiss Biotech Association will benefit from a 15 % discount on the registration fee.