IntelDrug is a Swiss-based consulting firm operating internationally that provides expert advisory services in drug discovery and development, specializing in Computer Aided Drug Design (CADD).
Products, services, technology
IntelDrug services comprise:
- assessment of your current molecular design settings and discovery potential
- selecting the needs-based combination of software and AI-enhanced know-how
- creating and moving drug candidates to pre-clinical and clinical trials
- Readily available to cooperate contractually (paid per hour/day/month).
- Cost-effective pricing adaptable to financial resources (success fees, finder fees).
- Possibility to represent your company at scientific workshops.
- Remote/hybrid/in situ (Switzerland) collaboration mode.
IntelDrug makes drug discovery better and faster, answers unanswered questions about drug safety and efficacy, creates digital health to personalize everyones medicine.
The unique set of skills and expertise spans the area of standard computational drug design up to state-of-the-art AI algorithms, from the pharma classic drug design to the novel biotech, lifestyle and wellness therapies design setup.
What are the core strengths of your current team and what skills are you looking forward to integrate in the future?
In addition to Computer-Assisted Drug Design, IntelDrug's strength is the drug development process, from the initial design phase to the final clinical trials, which comprises safety and regulatory assessment, toxicology testing, pharmacokinetic analysis and digital health applications.
Networking, finding needs to solve, finding clients.
Biotech, life sciences and pharmaceutical companies that need or wish to set up or speed up the drug discovery process. Plus finding investors for some of the startup clients.