make water safe
Our vision is that consumers worldwide benefit from water and food free from microbiological contamination. This is why we developed a technology that delivers quantitative results at an unmatched speed. rqmicro AG, based in Schlieren, builds and markets solutions for water and food safety applications.
We are looking for an Intern to join rqmicro’s life science team for at least 6 months.
- Actively participate in the development, improvement, testing and validation of rapid microbiology immunoassays
- Support in lab and equipment maintenance tasks
- Support in production of commercial kits
- BSc, MSc or equivalent experience in biochemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, or related life science field
- Practical lab experience in a life science or related field. BSL-2 lab experience is a plus
- Experience with flow cytometry and/or immunoassay development is a plus
- Precise work style, strong documentation and communication skills
- Initiative personality, team player, willing to take responsibility
- Fluent in English (written and oral), German is a plus
- Excited to work on cutting-edge technologies
- The opportunity to revolutionize microbiology on a global scale
- A challenging and faced paced environment of a highly interdisciplinary team
- A chance to make a real impact in a fast-growing start-up company
- Paid internship
Please submit your CV and a motivation letter, highlighting extracurricular activities and evidence for your intrinsic motivation via the online form on our website.