Our software engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how biopharma digitizes and automates bioprocess development to fulfill its purpose and bring highly demanded new medications to patients. Lucullus® is constantly being developed as it needs to handle different kinds of information from innumerable sources within highly complex and constantly evolving environments. Our vision is to maintain this leading position and stand out significantly from all other bioprocess software applications. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Liaising with customers to optimize workflow and meet their unique needs for specific applications and equipment
- Handling 3rd-level support issues for our customers and bringing fresh ideas enabling us to access new fields.
- Experienced backend developer able to work on full stack (databases, business logic, UI front ends and network).
- Collaborating with your colleagues on specific projects to push our technology forward.
- Open-minded, versatile, enthusiastically driven to embrace new challenges across the board and to make a difference.
- Graduated in Computer Science or equivalent IT education, with at least 2 Years of experience as a Java programmer with a deep knowledge of Java Framework (SPRING, JPA, JDBC, and Hibernate) are a must.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and experience with Python and Oracle database development is an advantage.
- You are collaborative, goal- and team-oriented, work well independently, and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicate well in English in an international and intercultural setting. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Experience with automation / communication protocols and knowledge in (bio)process engineering is welcome but not necessary.
- Valid work permit.