CDR-Life is a young and innovative biotech company based in Schlieren, Zurich where we develop novel immunotherapies against cancer. It is a dynamic mission-driven company with a highly collaborative approach. To ensure the optimal operations of our R&D activities, we are looking for a
Lab support (80-100%)
Supporting daily lab activities crucial for our success
In this role, you will perform a variety of technical and administrative tasks to support Research and Development activities at CDR-Life. You will provide key services to enable efficient operations and ensure laboratory work continuity. The role requires a service- and solution-oriented mindset and a wish to conduct routine work in a reliable manner.
• Support routine laboratory maintenance such as glassware cleaning and autoclaving
• Maintain inventories and prepare standard solutions (e.g., buffers, media, etc.) according to established methods and SOPs
• Organize shipments of materials and samples
• Receive parcels and deliveries
• Help to maintain facility installations and keep track of key chemicals and consumables
• Keep equipment in a clean and serviceable condition and ensure safe removal of waste
• Support basic laboratory work
• Experienced in a lab environment.
• Proven ability to work independently, as well as across functions.
• Hands-on mentality, conscientious, efficient, flexible and pro-active attitude
• General understanding of the principles of biotechnological research and development is a plus.
Are you interested? For any further questions or your application please contact: email@example.com
Wagistrasse 27, Schlieren, Switzerland