This position will support the Manufacturing Support Team as well as the project team in design, material procurement, commissioning, qualification and validation of the new production facilities for recombinant products during the project phase. In the commercial phase, the main activity will be to continue working on projects with support of routine manufacturing operational activities as a secondary task.
- Support commissioning and qualification activities with execution of test plans on the systems (IQ / OQ), as well as support validation activities.
- Support readiness activities during the commissioning of the systems and the preparation and review of documents (Work Instructions / SOP).
- Coordinate and execute routine work in dispensing and production of media and buffers for biotechnological process.
- Support and execute training and development of operational staff.
- Collaborate with various other departments (English proficiency required).
- Studies/education in production or laboratory field (biology or chemistry) or from the food industry or a degree in biotechnology biochemistry or a pharmaceutical / technical field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnological, chemical or food production
- Good knowledge of the cGMP guidelines applicable to manufacturing
- Accustomed to working successfully in a dynamic and fast-paced environment independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- Good oral and written German as well as good English skills
- user knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- open for weekend work according to demand or production planning