Attend this 1-day C.E.L.for pharma course with Dr. Patrik Frei and learn:
- The main valuation approaches, tools & techniques currently used in the pharma-biotech world.
- Methodology for assessing the risk profile of a company prior to valuation.
- An overview of different valuation methods used for life science companies and products.
- How to calculate the value of a life sciences company with the Discounted Cash Flow method, comparables and exit valuation.
- How to calculate the value of a compound in development, using the most commonly used tool, i.e. the risk-adjusted Net Present Value (rNPV).
- How to structure the licensing deal between companies, covering issues such as milestone and royalty payments.
- Gain practice in calculating the value of a phase II compound with an Excel-based valuation tool, which you can use when back in the office.
- The audience of this course is always an interesting mix of executives from pharma, biotech and related (e.g. tech transfer) companies.
This 1-day course will be organized back-to-back with the Swiss Biotech Day.
The registration fee will amount to € 1 070 (+VAT) instead of to € 1 470 (+VAT) for members of the Swiss Biotech Association.
Location: Hotel Pullman Basel Europe, Clarastrasse 43, 4058 Basel