With sales of falsified, substandard and counterfeit pharmaceuticals estimated at around $200 billion annually, the illicit pharmaceutical market tops the luxury goods, alcohol and even tobacco industry’s illicit sales as the most lucrative imitation market. Such a profitable market continues to attract specialist counterfeiters and organised crime, making it clear that challenge of illicit pharmaceuticals is only growing despite public and private efforts.
The FMD is here and companies trading in the European market have serialised – so what’s next in the fight against fakes? Can you say that your supply chain is now secure and your regional market presence risk free? If so, you are now in a unique industry position. If not – don’t worry, that is why we are bringing the industries leading supply chain, brand protection and anti-counterfeiting experts together in Zurich this June.
We know that there is no single way for brands to prevent the illegal copying of their products, and that global regulations, such as the FMD and DSCSA, are only one step in the right direction.
With a focus on understanding the scope and weaknesses in your current brand protection strategy, and pinpointing the best opportunities for greater supply chain securitisation, this year’sPharmaceutical Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting Forum is designed to give you the tools and connections to move past FMD compliance and into proactive brand and supply chain protection.
Attend this conference to:
* Map out how Biogen are building a proactive cross-functional product security and brand protection strategy so you can optimise your own capabilities
* Discuss the application of big data and emerging technology solutions as a means of securing your global product supply with Novartis’ Head of Global Anti-Counterfeiting
* Examine the growing digitalisation of product supply and what online pharmacies mean for your brand protection strategy with insights from ASOP EU and real life case studies
* Identify where serialisation fits in your supply chain and product security strategy, and how you can leverage your serialisation infrastructure with insights from Celgene and Galderma
* Analyse the impact and proliferation of substandard generics on brand reputation and patient safety impacts through Analytical Services Institute’s case study presentation
* Plus much more
Focus Area: Supply Chain
10% discount for SBA Members. The 2019 Pharma Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting Forum will help you identify key gaps in your supply chain securitisation and anti-counterfeiting strategy, and move towards a collaborative public and private sector solution to close the loop against illicit trade.