Your key responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver all stages of the project within a matrix organization supporting the introduction of new products for cGMP manufacturing, process validation and clinical and commercial resupply programs.
- Be customer centric and understand the Customer's needs
- Resolve project team issues and facilitate decision making within the team.
- Drive progress to completion to the required standard (both internally and with the customer).
- Communicate regularly with the business, technical and customer teams.
- Track and report on critical program achievements.
- Lead progress, issues, and risks.
- Track and manage the financial aspects of the project including milestone payments, pass through costs and FTE estimates to ensure that we are timely and on budget.
- Consistently use all standard project management tools and templates in each customer program.
- BSc in a relevant scientific field. Higher education (Graduate degree, MBA) is recommended.
- Certification highly desirable (PMP, Six Sigma, or equivalent).
- Requires at least 8 years related experience in the industry.
- A proven experience (5 years minimum) in a project management role, preferably responsible for customer programs in a contract manufacturing organization with significant business impact.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical product lifecycles and experience leading sophisticated, cross-functional programs is recommended.
- Demonstrated success using excellent technical, organizational and time management skills to deliver projects to meet all customer expectations.
- Proven experience in project management including timeline & potentially budget management, communication plans, proactive risk prevention, action tracking and project plans.
- Open to challenge and to be challenged on ideas and opinions as part of a collaborative decision-making process.
- Strong knowledge of GMP
- Good understanding of Process Development
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Able to comprehend and interpret technical and business documents and apply to appropriate actions
- Solid understanding of financial analysis, forecasting, tracking, and reporting for projects vs. the allocated budgets
- Able to communicate with all levels in small and large group settings and influence actions and drive results within a matrix environment
- Able to lead teams in a high paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining order and a larger picture perspective
- Able to interact and communicate with internal and external senior management and explain topics/decisions in the appropriate context
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word