The job holder is responsible to provide services and support activities within the QC department and to any external partner/customer. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Laboratory Material Management in SAP & LIMS
- Maintenance of analytical and infrastructure equipment in QC
- Review of analytical data in LIMS as well as job authorization and data compliance
- Technical support for method transfer to all laboratories
- SME for analytical equipment in QC
- QC Archive Management
- Waste Management coordination
- Facility Monitoring System and Building Management System
- The position holder acts as a SME for all facility topics regarding QC Support Rooms/Systems/Equipment. Furthermore, leads all aspects of defining and implementing processes, procedures related to infrastructure and facilities for QC Service and Support.
- The incumbents also include the management of laboratory materials supply ensuring end to end traceability for QC Materials from introduction of new materials up to their obsoletion. Efficient management of lab stock materials in SAP and LIMS.
- The ideal candidate for this position enjoys being responsible for the QC facilities of a multi-disciplinary laboratory environment to oversight the functionalities related to rooms, systems, equipment, archive and waste management.
- This position supports the coordination of the re-qualification of all instruments within QC, the timely maintenance and calibration in collaboration with the maintenance & facility department.
- This position is supporting improvement initiatives and acts as operational contact to get along with business for requirements capturing process improvement, issue investigation and resolution, definition of specifications, testing system changes and coordination of routine update or other meeting.
- Degree (Bachelor) in the Life Science area (chemistry, biochemistry or biology) with several year professional experience in a laboratory environment.
- Lower educational background (apprenticeship as Laboratory assistant) could be accepted, as applicable, in case of former experience in industry.
- min 2 years’ experience in regulated laboratories with proven knowledge of all QC processes
- GMP experience is recommended
- Able to provide technical and personal support
- Able to work collaboratively with others to ensure results are achieved
- Languages: proficient in German and English
- Familiar with inventory management software (e.g. SAP) is a advantage
- Proven experience in Laboratory Equipment Qualification and use