You develop and control all stakeholder and system requirements as well as the functional and physical system architecture for our devices. You will act as an important interface between the various stakeholders as well as the technical domains of software, electronics, and mechanics and create the necessary technical documentation. You will coordinate and manage individual projects or sub-projects. You will support business development by monitoring relevant activities in R&D and contribute to the development of the program strategy. You must feel comfortable being under pressure and with high visibility towards senior management and thrive in highly collaborative and agile teamwork.
- You have an engineering degree (ETH/FH or equivalent) in a relevant field specializing in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or microtechnology.
You are at ease with the targeted development of system concepts and specifications, including performance, security, safety, maintainability, and reliability.
- You have experience as a development engineer (i.e. as an individual contributor) in multidisciplinary projects.
- You are enthusiastic about grasping and demonstrating complex interrelationships and are a very independent, solution-oriented, and analytical team player with initiative as well as pronounced target group-oriented communication skills.
- You have experience in software or system architecture and the creation of documentation, ideally in a regulated environment, which would be a plus.
- You possess knowledge of regulations or standards such as ISO 12100, IEC 61040, or IEC 61326-1.
- You have knowledge and experience of standardized systems engineering methodologies (e.g., INCOSE). INCOSE (or similar) certification (ASEP/CSEP/ESEP) would be a plus.
- You have more than 7 years of professional experience in a similar function and are fluent in English and German.
- A valid work permit is a prerequisite.
Only direct applicants (not via third parties such as recruitment agencies) will be accepted.