We are looking for a part time Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Time commitment: up to 60%
Starting date: as soon as possible
At cellvie, we are developing a cell-derived therapy – initially for patients suffering from heart attacks and organ transplant recipients. Cellvie is a venture-backed start-up with primary activities in Zürich.
We are looking for a highly motivated, diligent, and caring team assistant to join us in Zurich and support cellvie’s leadership and scientists in their administrative and organizational tasks. You should have multiple years of experience in managing a varied task environment, be eager to learn, and capable of working independently and proactively.
What we are offering:
- The chance to make a difference by contributing to our mission of bringing about a new treatment modality to help patients in dear need
- A young and dynamic team, who care about their work and each other
- A varied task environment ranging from organizational and ordering activities, over bookkeeping, to the search for and management of service providers
- A competitive compensation package
Who we are seeking:
You should have multiple years of experience in managing a varied task environment, ideally having worked as an executive or team assistant, in accounting, or as a paralegal. You must care for a good team- and working-atmosphere and be a person that is eager to actively contribute to it.
Key qualities needed:
- Being well-organized, diligent and dependable
- The ability to independently see and seek out work
- Experience in book keeping and expense management
- Interested to learn and willing to take on new responsibilities
- Fluent in German and English
- Affinity for using software solutions
Who we are:
- cellvie is a venture-backed biotechnology start-up, bringing about mitochondria-based therapies
- We are a team of likeminded individuals, passionate about our technology and the problems we seek to solve
- We are eager to go the extra mile and take pride in and joy from our work
- We have shown safety and efficacy of our therapy in pre-clinical studies and in a first clinical pilot and are now focusing on the commercial translation of the technology in a variety of fields