The Team Assistant is responsible for key administrative activities in the Company and supports
the team with a number of control tasks. He/she will be a major contributor to the smooth
running of the Company’s activities and will be able to plan and prepare for current and future
administrative requirements. The role will require close co-operation and integration with all
Company functions including research, development and business/commercial. The Team
Assistant reports to the CEO and will closely collaborate with relevant functions of the
An opportunity has arisen for a temporary position for a 6-month period. In addition, the
position could offer the flexibility of a 50-100% commitment over the period of employment.
• Minutes and corporate documents management, tracking and archiving.
• Support financial & budget management for the Company functions.
• Contract management, tracking and archiving.
• Project management support.
• CDA management with potential partners and consultants.
• Electronic data room management including due diligence procedures.
• External material tracking including non-confidential and confidential material.
• Quality management support: documentation and archiving.
• Calendar planning and management.
• Office equipment support and procurement.
• Supporting website activities and social media posting (Twitter, LinkedIn).
Qualification and Skills Requirements:
• BA/MA in business administration or relevant discipline (ideally 3+ years of work
experience) or equivalent education. Or Commercial Apprenticeship (Kaufmännische
Ausbildung) with 3+ years of working experience.
• Relevant experience in administration or financial management and planning.
• Previous experience to support project management is an asset.
• Experience within a Pharma or Biotech environment is an advantage.
• Track-record of working in fast-paced environment, cross-disciplinary project teams
and coordination of multiple and diverse activities.
• Strong organization and collaborative working skills.
• High sense of responsibility, self-motivated and problem-solving attitude.
• Pro-active and team-player attitude.
• Excellent communication skills in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
• Very good office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
• High proficiency in English (written and spoken) is a must; German language as an asset.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Barfüsserplatz 3, 4051, Basel, Switzerland