CDR-Life is a young and innovative biotech company based in Schlieren where we develop novel immunotherapies against cancer. A key part of this process is driven by the Discovery Group that designs, produces, and optimizes new antibodies in a variety of formats for the development of promising new drug candidates.
To expand our Discovery Group, we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified
Technical Scientist Screening (100%)
Identification of new antibody fragments to generate first-in-class immuno-oncology drugs
You will play an important role in the screening and hit identification of antibodies and antibody-derived molecules while collaborating with colleagues to deliver first-in-class biologics. In addition, you will help to drive innovative approaches for drug discovery using novel antibody and protein engineering technologies. We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative individual with a passion for drug discovery research, who enjoys working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic working environment.
• Execute/support antibody screening campaigns.
• Perform phage display antibody library generation and selection.
• Perform FACS-based cell sorting.
• Perform ELISA-based binding characterization assays.
• Plan and execute molecular cloning activities.
• Support recombinant protein production.
• Support activities for the design and optimization of antibody candidates.
• Ensure best practices of research, data management and archiving.
• Proactively prepare and/or organize required equipment, consumables and reagents.
• Apprenticeship, BS, MSc. or equivalent in biology, biochemistry, or a related discipline.
• Demonstrated expertise in molecular biology techniques is essential.
• Experience with antibody display techniques (phage, yeast or others).
• Experience with ELISA assay.
• Experience in FACS sorting would be a plus.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry with focus on antibody screening and/or protein engineering is a plus.
• Experience with antibody affinity maturation and antibody humanization would be a plus.
• Experience in recombinant protein production using mammalian cells would be a plus.
• Ability to work independently in a team environment.
• Positive and proactive mindset.
Wagistrasse 27, Schlieren, Switzerland