CDR-Life is a young and innovative biotech company based in Schlieren where we develop novel immunotherapies against cancer. A key part of this process is driven by the Discovery Group that designs, produces, and optimizes new antibodies in a variety of formats for the development of promising new drug candidates.
To expand our Discovery Group, we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified
Technical Scientist Small Scale Production (100%)
Production of antibody fragments to discover new first-in-class immuno-oncology drugs.
You will play an important role in the production of antibodies and antibody-derived molecules in mammalian cell lines and collaborate with colleagues to deliver first-in-class biologics. In addition, you will help to drive innovative approaches for drug discovery using novel antibody and protein engineering technologies. We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative individual with a passion for drug discovery research, who enjoys working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic working environment.
• Perform transient transfection in mammalian cell cultures.
• Execute various purification methods using state of the art Aekta systems.
• Perform basic analytical methods such as SOS PAGE and SE-HPLC.
• Support/perform production of animal trial material with low endotoxin levels.
• Plan and execute plasmid cloning and DNA purification activities.
• Ensure best practices of research, data management, and archiving.
• Proactively prepare and/or organize required equipment, consumables, and reagents.
• Apprenticeship, BS, MSc. or equivalent in biology, biochemistry or a related discipline.
• Demonstrated expertise in protein purification is essential.
• Experience in mammalian cell culture techniques is essential.
• Experience in basic analytical methods such as SE-HPLC and SOS PAGE.
• Experience in basic molecular biology techniques.
• Experience in endotoxin free protein production would be a plus.
• Ability to work independently in a team environment.
• Positive and proactive attitude.
Wagistrasse 27, Schlieren, Switzerland