We are looking for talents who have the desire to actively participate in the construction and commissioning of the new large-scale production facility in Lengnau. Therefore we are looking for
Up-Stream Process Specialist / Operators
In the position USP Specialist you will support the Upstream Processing Team of Manufacturing in commissioning, qualification and validation of the new production facility for recombinant products in Lengnau during the project phase. Later in the commercial phase, the main task is to perform the operational activities in the routine manufacturing of recombinant products.
- Support the commissioning and qualification activities of the equipment and clean rooms.
- Operate production and laboratory equipment during the manufacturing of recombinant products
- Support the preparation/adjustment of regulations and work instructions
- Support the definition of consumables and components
- Support the maintenance of hygiene status of equipment and cleanrooms
Desired Qualifications & Competencies:
- Completed professional apprenticeship in a production or laboratory environment (biology or chemistry), or from the food processing industry desired, but lateral entry with a technical or commercial education is also possible
- Experience with cell cultures, fermentation, sterile work, laboratory analysis or production of recombinant proteins desired
- Ideally some years of work experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical or food industry
- Independent, accurate, clean and careful working style
- Technically interested and used to working with computers and automated systems
- Fluent in written and spoken German, English an advantage
- Open for weekend work and shift work according to the demand resp. the production planning
You can expect a varied job in a dynamic and international environment. A corporate culture in which integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation are lived. A thorough induction and task-specific training are a matter of course for us. You yourself determine your future in our company - make your contribution to our joint success!