Content overview :
1.5 hour sessions during 2022 that will be case study-driven, with pre-reads sent in advance, and a bias towards interactive discussions and Q&A during each session
The following key questions will be addressed:
- What do we mean by “market access”? (note we will focus on health technology assessment (HTA), funding and reimbursement issues, not regulatory issues such as CE marking, EMA or FDA approvals)
- Are companies understanding and thinking about market access early enough in their product development processes?
- What is the depth of companies’ understanding of market access issues?
- What resources do companies have available to address market access over the development life-cycle?
- How much scope is there to address market access sooner rather than later?
- What/how should companies prioritise to have the greatest impact?