Thank you for taking the time for this survey

As it is no longer possible to hold the Swiss Biotech Day on April 21, 2020, we are evaluating whether to reschedule the Swiss Biotech Day to Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Given the numerous postponements of other events to the 3rd and 4th quarter this year, this is the only attractive alternative date available, if we want to avoid an overlap with competing events.

Your registration remains valid and will be transferred to the new date. However, if you choose not to attend the Swiss Biotech Day on September 15, you may cancel your registration without any further obligation and we will reimburse any payments made.

Therefore, we kindly ask you to confirm below, whether you intend to participate, if the Swiss Biotech Day is postponed to September. We will evaluate your feedback and confirm to you whether the event is rescheduled before the end of the month.

Please reply by March 23, 2020

This survey only works on desktop browser versions.
You will not be able to answer with mobile devices – we are sorry for this technical restriction

If the Swiss Biotech Day is postponed to September 15, 2020, assuming that the current Coronavirus threat has been resolved by then, I confirm to: