A Key Role in Shaping the Clinical Operations Department
The Clinical Project Manager will support the Clinical Operations Leader by building and maintaining the clinical operations systems, quality platform, and supporting systems and processes to successfully deliver the first clinical trial and beyond. We are looking for a motivated and organised team member, who is keen to work in a young dynamic biotech environment.
Support of Cross-Functional Study Team
- Progress study activities within the cross-functional study team
- Manage external vendors involved in study delivery
- Prepare study progress updates
Study Planning and Execution Activities
- Develop and execute study-specific plans
- Set-up and maintain study tools and systems
- Liaise with vendors, clinical CROs, clinical laboratories, and internal stakeholders to manage key study activities such as set-up and maintenance of the Trial Master File; forecasting and tracking study drug; risk identification and management, data cleaning activities; and quality management
- Set-up and maintain systems to manage the study budget, including tracking invoices, maintaining forecasting trackers, and managing vendor purchase orders and change orders
- Support and maintain the GCP SOP framework and work instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or healthcare discipline required, but exceptions might be made for candidates with relevant clinical operations experience
- Able to work independently to develop and manage supporting operational tools and activities
- Strong organisational and time-management skills; Project management experience preferred
- Strong teamwork and communication skills; Able to work in cross-functional teams of both internal and external partners
From May 2023, CDR-Life will be located at Tödistrasse 48, Horgen.
Are you interested? For any further questions or your application please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking forward to hearing from you.