LimmaTech Biologics AG is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company active in the vaccine and therapeutic fields. In collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline, LimmaTech is developing new generations of antibacterial bioconjugate vaccines against major diseases. We are also actively exploring applications of glycoengineering and protein glycosylation technology in other fields.
To support our Research team, we are currently looking for a:
Preclinical Project Manager, 100%
You hold a degree in Life Science and minimum three years’ experience in Preclinical Project Management roles with strong project management skills. Demonstrated working experience in an industrial, biomedical research setting would be ideal.
As a Preclinical Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Organizing, overseeing and managing non-clinical studies with Contract Research Organizations (research and GLP) to support the research and clinical product development
- Driving preclinical projects and projects related activities: applying project management skills in planning, initiating, risk assessing, executing and tracking of project activities, timelines and budget
- Supporting the Preclinical Director for preclinical strategies as needed
- Performing data analysis, interpretation (e.g. ELISA, OPA, SBA) and presenting of data
- Accurately writing preclinical protocols, study reports or other preclinical related documents to support clinical trial submissions according to project timelines (e.g. Tox reports, IB)
- Primary point of contact for communication with external providers and collaborators regarding in vivo and in vitro studies
- Preparation of and participating in internal and external scientific meetings and communications
- Preparing material for in vivo and in vitro studies and performing shipments to collaborators
- Actively maintaining preclinical databases, freezers and study materials
- Designing and conducting in house assays associated with preclinical data generation as needed
- Applying regulatory guidelines applicable to preclinical studies to daily work
You are an efficient and enthusiastic multi-cultural team player with:
- A Master’s degree in biology, microbiology, toxicology, or a related life science field
- At least three years’ experience in preclinical related work, experience in the vaccine field is an advantage
- Experience assay development with emphasis in ELISA and multiplexing immunoassays of other immunological assays
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Good knowledge of GraphPad Prism
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
The working place is in Schlieren near Zürich, easily accessible by public transportation. If you meet the requirements of this exciting position and want to work in a friendly, highly motivated and dynamic team, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please apply directly via our website, choose the vacancy on the right-hand side and fill in the application form. Please press the “Submit” button to send your detailed application including a motivation letter, CV, diplomas, and reference letters if applicable. Your documents must be submitted in one PDF file. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Due to visa regulations, only applicants eligible to a Swiss work permit can be considered for this position.