Advances in clinical genomics over the past decade have revolutionized the management of many diseases, and notably resulted in marked improvements in outcomes for specific cancer patient populations. Building on these successes, multimodality is an approach that combines this critical genomics data with more phenotypic data such as radiomics-based analysis of imaging data, clinical data and biological data, to create a more holistic and longitudinal view of human biology and disease along the patient journey.
SOPHiA GENETICS is a pioneer in the multimodal space, currently exploring multimodal approaches to drive machine learning-powered predictive analytics at the individual patient level across a range of disease indications, collaborating with leading academic medical centers and BioPharma companies across the world.
This newly created role as Product Director, Multimodal Applications leads the development and execution of the long-term commercial strategy of SOPHiA GENETICS in the multimodal healthcare space.
Ideally you'll be based in proximity to one of our offices and work on a hybrid basis (2-3 days per week), but suitably qualified candidates from across EU5 or US East Coast will be considered.
- Works closely with the Chief Product and Medical Officer to lead the definition of SOPHiA GENETICS’ long-term commercial strategy in the multimodal healthcare space.
- Have full ownership of the definition and development of business models and commercial offerings leveraging multimodal healthcare data analytics capabilities across Clinical and BioPharma use cases.
- Work closely with the Business Innovation team to support the expansion of external strategic collaborations in the multimodal healthcare data and analytics space, notably by expanding the reach of the SOPHiA DDMTM platform network and specifically of the SOPHiA CarePathTM multimodal module.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to further strengthen and develop the network of external strategic partners in the multimodal space.
- Lead customer interactions across Clinical and BioPharma segments, in close collaboration with the Clinical Sales and BioPharma teams.
- Be involved in the development of products and services aligned with SOPHiA GENETICS’ long-term innovation strategy in the multimodal space
- Keep up to date with new diagnostic and therapeutic modalities, standards and guidelines, data protection regulations as well as relevant disease knowledge
- Life sciences background with MD or PhD degree
- Minimum of 5 years of oncology clinical care experience and/or industry experience in medtech, pharma, biotech or life sciences management consulting
- Demonstrated track record in dealing with real-world data platforms and associated business models
Strong understanding of patient journeys across different oncology indications, covering both diagnostics and therapeutics angles
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and new concepts
- Strong ability to work in cross-functional teams and develop peer-to-peer working relationships across departments
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
International and multicultural environment
- You will be joining an organization with the patient at the heart of every decision and action, driven by purpose as we drive exponential growth.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- All the accessories you need: MacBook Pro, Keyboard, Monitor, Noise-cancelling headphones
- Excellent Medical Insurance covering Health, Dental and Vision
- Life insurance
- Apply now with your CV and any supporting information. For further information, contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Lead for Critical Hiring.
- Suitably qualified candidates will be invited through an interview and screening process where you will speak with members of our Talent Acquisition Team, the hiring leader alongside key colleagues and stakeholder from across the business.
Starting date: ASAP (or as agreed)
Location: Office-Hybrid is preferred (Rolle, CH, Bidart FR or Boston MA USA) - Suitably qualified candidates from across EU5 or US East Coast will be considering on a remote basis with frequent (monthly) travel.
Contract type: Permanent, Full-time