In this role you will work together with an experienced team across services, research and development. You will support both the liver safety group and the liver discovery group for safety and efficacy compound profiling using our innovative 3D cell-based technology platforms.
The ideal candidate is very experienced in cell culture, biochemistry and bioanalytical methods. The position offers a unique opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and friendly environment, and to contribute to the application of innovative 3D cell culture systems for in vitro drug testing.
Starting date: as soon as possible. Place of work: Schlieren, Switzerland.
- Routine testing of compounds for toxicity and efficacy using 3D microtissues
- Execution of experimental work for service and R&D projects (e.g. mammalian cell culture, biochemical assays)
- Modification and creation of new process-related documents (e.g. SOPs, application notes)
- General laboratory maintenance (e.g. laboratory cleaning & inventory, equipment monitoring, preparation of reagent aliquots)
- Flexible support of the general functioning of the Liver Safety and Liver Discovery groups.
- Cell Biology lab technician degree
- BSc in Cell Biology or Biotechnology is a plus
- 2-3 years of professional laboratory work experience is a plus
- Solid experience in mammalian cell culture work, biochemical/cellular assays and the use of technical equipment (e.g. microplate reader, ELISA, microscopy…)
- Resilient person able to work both independently and as a team
- Ability to work very reliably under aseptic conditions
- Precise, consistent and impeccable experimental execution
- Comfortable working in a highly regulated and aseptic conditions according to precisely defined standard operating procedures
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Good command of English
- Applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland
We are looking forward to receiving your application (resume, cover letter, diplomas, job references) by e-mail at email@example.com.