Reporting to the VP of Liver Safety, you will be responsible for the acquisition, study design, management and execution of service projects in the field of Liver Safety. You will also actively grow the assay portfolio of the Liver Safety group by researching and developing innovative cell-based assays to investigate the liver safety profile of drugs in vitro. Finally, you will act as Deputy of the VP Liver Safety.
Starting date: As soon as possible. Place of work: Schlieren, Switzerland.
- Independent supervision of service projects from acquisition, study design and execution to documentation and communication to clients
- Independent supervision of R&D projects (internal as well as collaborations with industry and academic partners) to grow the assay portfolio of the Liver Safety group
- Preparation, presentation, and publication of scientific data in international conferences and peer-reviewed scientific journals
- Flexible support of the proper functioning of the Liver Safety group with ad-hoc responsibilities
- Act as a deputy for the vice-president of the Liver Safety
- PhD in Cell Biology or biochemistry with 2-3 years post-doctoral work experience
- Strong expertise in cell-based assay research and development with thorough hands-on laboratory work experience
- Thorough knowledge in advanced 3D cellular models and biochemical assays
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to occasionally travel to international scientific conferences
- Entrepreneurial and client-orientated attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced at Liver biology, drug discovery process or business development is a plus
- Good command of English
- Applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland
We are looking forward receiving your application (resume, cover letter, diplomas, job references) by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.