Our business in Switzerland continues to grow!
We, IPS Integrated Project Services, are a US-headquartered global leader in the leadership and execution of advanced facilities engineering and design. Globally represented in 17 countries, with 45 offices and 3000+ professionals worldwide, IPS provides technical consulting, architecture, engineering, project controls, construction management, and cGMP compliance services for technically complex development and manufacturing facilities globally.
At IPS, you’ll apply your knowledge, skills and passion to make a difference in the lives of people, solving complex challenges related to pharmaceutical, biotech, and animal health research and manufacturing facilities.
We are looking for an experienced and talented (Senior) Automation Engineer to join our continuously growing Swiss operations headquartered in Basel with remote working flexibility.
- Technical responsibility in defining automation solutions for GMP facilities and processes
- Establishing and growing a local automation service provider team
- Analysis, definition, specification and documentation of client requirements for automation
- Design leadership of process and critical automation systems from concept through qualification
- Integration of systems, process equipment and existing infrastructure, including MES and ERP
- Working as part of a design team on technically challenging bioprocess projects
- Deep expertise in process and critical control systems applications in the life sciences
- Goal-oriented, with good communication and problem-solving skills
- Degree in automation, electrical or similar engineering field
- Experienced working on automation projects in the GMP life sciences, minimum 10 years
- Ideally native French or German speaker with strong English skills
- We foster a company culture characterized by team spirit, appreciation and respect.
- We champion professional and personal development, growth and diversity.
- We adhere to transparency, honesty and integrity.
- We are global leaders in innovation and technologies and “Best in Class” Experts.
- We encourage and support internal and external learning and development.
- We promise only what we can deliver" - not more and not less!
- We offer a competitive package including a corporate pension scheme, flexitime and all essential devices to enable flexible/remote working.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at IPS without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. IPS is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.