Senior Research Associate - High Throughput Cellular Assays
Monte Rosa Therapeutics is seeking a passionate Senior Research Associate with the experience to implement and run complex cellular assays. This position is a key role in the pivotal team responsible for Automation and Screening Technologies & hits-to-leads support for Monte Rosa’s diverse pipeline. The ideal candidate will be able to help evolve Monte Rosa’s hit identification and hits-to-leads endeavors through embracing novel assay technologies, enhancing overall process and actively drive internal and external partnerships.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Independently design, develop and implement a variety of assays to mechanistically understand the target of interest and to screen and characterize small molecule compounds and their mechanism of action.
• Analysis of screening and hit-to-lead data, keeping meticulous data and timely maintenance of ELN and database.
• Perform a variety of high-throughput Cellular Biology and Biochemical experiments and analytical assays such as NanoBRET, HiBiT, and reporter assays (fluorescent and enzymatic).
• Utilize literature and internal data sets to design and test hypotheses for modulation of drug targets.
• Interpret, present and report research findings.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Biochemistry, Cell Biology or equivalent with 4-6 years of high throughput and automation experience.
• Familiarity with screening and high throughput instrumentation for drug discovery (e.g. ECHO, Access, Hamilton).
• Expertise with mammalian cell culture and cell line generation, preferably with hands-on experience in high throughput cellular assays and associated assay technologies.
• Experience with high throughput data management, data flow, analysis and visualization (e.g. Spotfire, CDD Vault, Genedata).
• Establishing, monitoring and maintaining a stable and productive environment through Quality Control, preventative maintenance and standard operating procedures.
• Proven track record for striving for high level of innovation and scientific excellence.
• Flexibility to accommodate to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team-based environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your application at Careers-Basel@monterosatx.com or submit your credentials online