Make Water Safe
Our vision is that consumers worldwide benefit from water which is free from microbiological contamination. We establish novel rapid detection methods to become a global leader in water pathogen monitoring and to enable safe water for everyone. rqmicro is based in Zürich-Schlieren and has recently launched its first product for the rapid detection of Legionella. Customers are service laboratories, quality control labs in industry and utilities and facility managers.
rqmicro is based in Schlieren and has recently launched the rqmicro.COUNT Platform for the rapid detection of Legionella, E. coli and total Bioburden (ICC/TCC) in water. Customers are active in various industries incl. manufacturing plants, food and beverage, aquaculture, water utilities or in facility management or provision of laboratory services.
We are expanding our team with a Senior Sales Manager (m/f) 100% position to accelerate market adoption of the newly launched rqmicro.COUNT instrument and to increase overall revenue growth. This is a unique chance to join a growing life sciences startup and generate direct impact in the water testing sector.
- Accelerate market adoption of the newly launched rqmicro.COUNT instrument and increase overall revenue growth
- Support the team in the development and implementation of the market and sales strategy for the recently introduced rqmicro.COUNT
- Build relationships with key opinion leaders in the water field
- Develop and execute initiatives to grow in existing markets, enter new markets, and expand recurring reagent and service business
- 3-5 years sales experience in the microbiology-, water- or related market
- Network to key decision makers within the life sciences and/or water industry is an asset
- High energy level and outgoing personality, who loves to work with people and to understand complex situations
- Focus on execution with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer excellence means for you to create a win-win situation to generate sales and to provide the best customer experience
- Proven ability to quickly grasp technical and scientific topics
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, French is a plus
- You have a proven track record to manage complex sales projects, communicate at all levels and achieve results in a group with different stakeholders
- IT-affinity with experience in CRM tools and social selling
- Opportunity to join a dynamic life sciences startup during growth phase and work directly with the founders and management team
- Fast-paced work environment with a meaningful vision and colleagues with a common ground of values
- Direct participation in company success with attractive employee shares program
- A chance to lead and thrive in a startup company that targets significant positive impact on water safety and health